Wednesday, November 01, 2006

50 Ways to Break My Toilet

In the mischevious spirit of the holiday and at Mr. Szymkowicz's behest, here are fifty (beginning with five) super-sly ways to break my toilet:

1. Disconnect the flusher chain from the flapper or the flusher arm. No flush!

2. Remove the flapper valve and hide it in the trash. Water runs forever!

3. Turn down the inlet cutoff valve. No water at all!

4. Break off the flush valve overflow tube. This was perpetrated by an interloper at the Access once. It can't be fixed without taking the whole goram tank off!

5. Stuff a big wad of TP down the flusher valve. Wreck the whole thing!

Now, these sabotages are for entertainment purposes only. If you pull any of these "tricks" on one of your friends, it's because you're a dick and it's not my fault. And if you try it on my toilet, I'mma bus' yo' shit UP!

Having said that, have fun! Stay tuned for the next forty-five!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I have question, is this picture wiht broken toilet have a copyrights? can I use this picture to my album? best regards.

 
At 6:19 AM, Anonymous plumbing said...

The best way to dispose of an old toilet is to try to recycle it. The first thing to do is to call your city’s recycling center or water conservation office and ask if a recycling program exists.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home