Friday, October 20, 2006

Art Imitates Life (What Else?)

I want to thank Professor of the Drama, Dr. Floyd Britchcraft for this delightful new play, wherein a benevolent toilet-fixer based on yours truly banishes the devil from a haunted toilet.

Interestingly enough, this piece was inspired by an actual incident from my experience as a building superintendent, in which I replaced a rusted flusher arm for the francophone family on the fourth floor.

The devil wasn't actually in the toilet, however; he was waiting for me out in the hall.

Much gratitude to you, esteemed Dr. Britchcraft. Please send my love to your mother and the kitties, little Mittens, Spelt, and Prue.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Floyd said...

You noticed me!!! Thank you for noticing me!!! OMG!!! By the way, the cat's name is spelter, not Spelt. She gets upset when you call her Spelt. or if you spelt it wrong/ HA!!! HA HA HA!!! LOL!! OMG HA! HA HA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home