Friday, October 13, 2006

Big Weekend Plans!

Saturday night's alright for fighting! We have a situation with the toilet in me and the missus' new apartment. You have to hold the handle down for a five-count before the flushing begins in earnest.

My theory is that we've got an air-pocket style flapper and an extra long chain, meaning that it's taking some time for the flapper to open wide enough for a strong waterflow through the flush valve. The chain is the ball-link style-- familiar to most from military dogtag chains or raver jewelry-- as opposed to the more familiar chain-link, so it's a little tricker to shorten.

It's a good thing I live there instead of someone else. Oh--and also that I have the whole weekend to fix it. Tune in on Monday! I'll let you know how it went.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Blogger Adam Szymkowicz said...

Hi, I just stopped by to say hi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home